Using G Suite email on your iPhone or iPad is really easy, and a doddle to set up. Just follow the steps below to add your G Suite account to your iPhone or iPad.
- Turn on and unlock your device.
- Find the 'Settings' icon (with the cog) and open it up.
- Inside Settings, tap 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'.
- Tap 'Add Account'.
- Tap 'Google'.
- Enter your G Suite account username and password, then follow the simple on-screen instructions.
- Choose which products you want to synchronise to your device.
That’s it! Now you can use G Suite from your iOS device. If you need more help, check out Sync Calendar, Gmail, and other G Suite with your iPhone.